Tuesday, January 02, 2007

best computer for pictures

Having used both Windows (should be spelled windoze) and Mac for over 15 years, I prefer doing any picture manipulation on the Mac. So basically, I'm a Mac guy that had to use Windows. This blog is not about which is better. Oh, I should bring Linux into the discussion too. I have a little experience with Linux and think it should just stay on the servers (not the desktop).

This Mac/Windows thing should not matter here because the focus is the internet based tools and web sites.

2 comments:

Bridgit said...

I'm new to blogging and storing photos. I'm greatful to learn that I can do as well with my PC as someone with a mac. I also want to thank the blog owner for cueing me in to Picassa. It saved me from having to rescan many old photos to put them in JPEG format. Now, I only have ~200 to go to reach 1950.

Bill Lisleman said...

thanks for the comment - wow maybe those mac-pc ads are working to convince pc owners that they are at a disadvantage. I admit the volume and selection of software for the window's world is greater.