Tuesday, January 23, 2007

might give up on imageshack

I've tried a few different ways to upload pictures to imageshack. So far only the one picture at a time method from their web interface works for me. They even have a Mac dashboard widget for uploading - but for me - it just hangs up - no pictures transferred. I thought the ftp method would be a great way to go - but again I couldn't get that to go either. I think the tools and the site in general is more set-up for windows. It could also be some set-up problem I have but the I-photo plug-in that connects to Picasa works easily, so I probably will take the route of least resistance.

Picasa's web album has a slide viewer for visitors but it currently doesn't have the slide show feature that can be posted to another site like this blog.

It's a big world with many options - I going to try another slide maker

No comments: